To accelerate cloud adoption and digital transformation globally. Wipro announced its strategic partnership with Google Cloud. The Bengaluru-headquartered software and service exporter said they had a dedicated practice on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Moreover, The practice powers business and technology transformation for enterprises and helps them win in an ‘experience economy’ through differentiated offerings around application modernization; data, analytics, artificial intelligence, SAP workload migration, and industrialized cloud migration at scale, said the company in a press release.
Through a ‘business-first’ strategy, Wipro said; it would boost innovation for companies in industry verticals such as consumer goods, BFSI, semiconductor, and healthcare.
Furthermore, to bring DevOps-Oriented pipeline approach for industrial migration which accelerates the adoption of Google Cloud across companies; Wipro’s Cloud Studio and Enterprise Digital Operations center integrates with Velostrata, Google Kubernetes Engine(GKE) and other Google Cloud Services.
Wipro also said they would also integrate Anthos, Google’s open platform for managing applications in multi-cloud infrastructure. In these offerings to enable the deployment for its customers.
“Wipro’s comprehensive portfolio of offerings on Google Cloud is futuristic and innovation-focused. However, in collaboration with Google, we aim to enable our customers to migrate faster, enhance their digital experiences and optimize business outcomes,” Ramesh Nagarajan, senior vice president & Head – Cloud Services, Wipro, was quoted in the release.
Further, the benefits of the Partnership are –
- Low TCO and Capex – Benefits from Economies of scale and efficiency provided by Google Cloud and Wipro (about 20-50% more efficient).
- End-to-end ownership – Wipro’s proven end safe Route to Google Cloud’s migration approach and operation of ‘Cloud Command Center’ enables end-to-end ownership of results.
- Agility and Speed – Provision for new SAP System in minutes compared to wait time
of weeks or months.
- Flexibility – Including multi-platform support S/4HANA and BW/4HANA support for SAP
- Subscription-based pricing model – Partner Managed Cloud provides a service end two-end services including SAP Application with the license as a service model.