Miners are an essential and important link in the cryptocurrency chain that plays a crucial part in the issue of coins and maintains the system’s performance. A few years back, it was possible to mine on a home PC and make a profit out it; however, now the mining process has become so complicated that even collective pools and large farms do not always pay off. Hence cloud mining services began to appear.
What is Cloud Mining?
The nature of the approach is simple: the customer leases it from big companies instead of spending money on the equipment. These firms are most frequently produced in countries with inexpensive tariffs on electricity and a cool environment (these countries have the largest mining pools). The customer charges a fixed fee and a percentage of the profit.
Therefore, cloud mining is cryptocurrency mining without purchasing your own equipment, and using equipment leased that may be located on another continent. Users don’t have to resolve their location problem and don’t incur extra electricity costs; instead, pay a fixed charge for using cloud mining services.
Cloud mining has numerous benefits over other types of cryptocurrency mining, namely:
- Most of the mining companies have legal status;
- Users don’t need to configure additional equipment;
- Users not only take advantage of the increase or decrease in the exchange rate but also raise funds using interest rates;
- Miners need not invest in special sites or undergo a test mode of operation;
- The sum of the fee is fixed in advance and does not depends on rate fluctuations;
- Users are allowed to invest in different cryptocurrencies and protect themselves from rate fluctuation;
- Miners can also join in referral programs and boost profitability by pulling new customers.
Note: It is essential to carefully select the cloud computing service when investing in mining since many HYIP projects actively use the legend of cloud mining; thus hiding the essence of the financial pyramid.
How Cloud Mining Works?
Several years ago, cryptocurrency could only be mined on your computers. A prerequisite was its robust performance and uninterrupted power supply with cheap electricity. However, with time, the complexity of computing process has evolved, and now it demands powerful specialized equipment.
This might be the reason that professional miners have started to build entire farms; consisting of a large number of specialized equipment. As the computer network’s complexity grew, the cost of buying and maintaining equipment increased, and profitability decreased. It also includes a decrease in the rewards for the mined blocks. Consequently, many users are unable to mine cryptocurrencies using their own resources.
In response to this trend, a new type of business has arisen: supplying computer power for cloud mining. Such services will enable cryptocurrency mining to a large number of people, and companies will also receive additional investments. Moreover, mining in pools is generally more beneficial than doing it separately, and the remuneration derived is distributed among all the users depending on how capacity they possess.
In recent times, a service for cloud mining is a productive way of business. Large organizations build especial computer farms with a huge number of specialized equipment and offer people an opportunity to buy contracts for the computing power of coin mining. Companies that provide cloud mining services are very similar to hosting providers: they share their services on rent with their users.
Indeed it is a challenge to develop a blockchain solution with complete security and reliability; however, the ROI of creating such mining projects makes it well worth it. The services benefit users too since cloud mining is now one of the most promising ways of investing money, with very high profitability; which breaches the barrier of up to 300% per year.
By building a cloud mining service, you can provide many types of investment opportunities for the crypto community:
- Investing in mining facilities: an investor can buy equipment from your firm;
- Cloud investments: an investor can purchase a hash rate and earn a passive income from cryptocurrency mining;
- Investments in the development of equipment: an investor can invest in new, more powerful, and less energy-consuming equipment. This one represents the best choice for long-term prospects for major investors.
Cloud mining services are advantageous for both the providers and the users. They provide contracts that allow the earning income from cryptocurrency mining with investing in expensive equipment. Users operate remotely with the services and do not interfere in the mining process as all the equipment are located in an especially equipped computing center.